Getting to Northamptonshire by Train
Northamptonshire is centrally located within the UK and enjoys good rail links to both London and the North.
- London St Pancras to Wellingborough in 50 minutes.
- London St Pancras to Kettering and Corby.
- London Euston to Northampton in 55 minutes.
- Northampton to Birmingham International in 45 minutes.
- Services also run frequently to Nottingham, Leicester and beyond.
A number of train operating companies provide regular services :
East Midland Trains run services to Corby, Kettering, Market Harborough and Wellingborough.
London Midland run services to Northampton, Long Buckby and Milton Keynes.
Virgin Trains provide high speed links to Northampton, Rugby and Milton Keynes.
Chiltern Railways operate a service to King's Sutton.
Useful Links :
For more information about each station, details can be found on the National Rail Enquiries Website :