
Adstone is a small village and civil parish in West Northamptonshire, England. It is situated approximately 6.5 miles (10 km) south-southeast of Daventry and 6.5 miles (10 km) west-northwest of Towcester.
The village's name means "Aettin's farm/settlement". Adstone was a chapelry within the parish of Canons Ashby until 1866, when it was promoted to a parish. The parish church, dedicated to All Saints, is of Norman origin, ca. 13th century. It was heavily restored in both 1843, when the chancel was added and again in 1896. Since 2006 the parish has formed part of the Lambfold benefice along with the parishes of Blakesley, Maidford, Litchborough and Farthingstone.
The Manor House is late 17th century, the Old Vicarage dates to 1870 by Edmund Francis Law, the school to 1846 and the Methodist Chapel is 1849 in Georgian style.
Adstone is a rural village with a population of around 89 people. It is surrounded by farmland and countryside, and is popular with walkers and cyclists. The village has a number of amenities, including a village hall, a church, a Methodist chapel, and a primary school.
